Wednesday, July 04, 2007

 

To My Faithful Legions of Readers...

I am led to understand that there are legions of faithful readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter. If you are one of them, I apologize for not having posted before now. I did put up the cool little test pattern graphic though, so stop yer whinnin'!

Tried to post the other day but it didn't take. I'm using antiquated browsers and everything wasn't available for me to do. It's played hell with my fantasy baseball team, too, though I don't think I would have fared a whole lot better this week even if I could have made the changes I wanted.

The trip on Monday was good, my iPod playist lasting until the moment I pulled into the driveway. Amazing! I didn't think to put anything together for the trip back on Friday, so I guess I'll have to suffer through having to choose from anything in my entire music colletion. iPods rule!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives