Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Shhhhh!

I am so not allowed to do this. I'm at work at [Nameless Company]. I'm not even at liberty to say how I'm blogging at work. In fact, let's just forget that I ever said I was at work. I'm not. I'm on an island somewhere, not at work.

So, everything's going OK. There's still time to vote on the "Spam of the Week" replacement. "Serial Monday" is leading right now. Of course, that option requires the most work out of me, but it the fine readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter was "Serial Monday," then, by God, that's what they'll get.

Thanks, this was fun.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives