Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

Positive About My Sleep

First things first, I've got a Positive Tuesday, I've got a really good one that I'd like to write about for a long time, lots of well chosen words deatailing what I'm so happy, so positive about, but I know better. I've gotten into trouble in the past blogging about my personal life in that way, writing about other people in such a way. It's hurt other people in the past, so I'm just not going to blog about it.

No, I'm going a little different this time. I'm positive about being in bed, that is sleeping in. When I got home last night, the wind was blowing like crazy, it was overcast and though it wasn't raining, I suspected it might. I'm generally in bed by 2am, and generally up about 6 hours later. I don't know why I'm sleeping so little, probably because I don't do anything physical in my life any more.

But today, oh yes, today. It was a little overcast in the morning, a little on the cool side. With my hours at work, I just get up whenever I feel like getting up. If I'm awake at 7am, I get out of bed. If I, like today, wake up at 10am, that's when I get up. Yes! Eight hours of sleep.

I can't remember the last time I slept eight hours in a stretch. This comes from a guy who couldn't go to first sememster Latin every day because class met at the ungodly hour of 11am. I like my sleep. I love it! Getting out of bed after that amount of sleep makes me feel so good. I'm so refreshed. I'm doing laundry, I'll hang it outside and I'll enjoy it.

That's what I'm positive about today.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives