Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

I'm Baking Bread, Then I'm Outta Town for the Day

aum
I'm spending the day with La Guera and son. She's flying out for Bolivia later this week and she'll be gone for a week. Thought a little quality time today would be a good thing.

There's a reason for the image to your right. Without going into too much detail or even turning this into an MBW post, I'd just like to restate that I really like intelligent women. The alternative does not work for me, disastrously so.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
That image is vaguely familiar. Hmmmm.

I move that there be a new weekly holiday--Positively 4th Street Quality Time Tuesdays (P4SQTT).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives