Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Fucking Pointless

Found this while looking for something else today. Made the mistake of reading it. I have no idea how it was saved, I certainly wouldn't choose to hold onto something like this. I truly have put this person behind me.

There's much, much more, but this is the only thing I wanted to get to:

7 January 2007

--- (C) says: (9:47:07 AM)

And you can go ahead and think whatever you want of me as well -- you always have. You cast stones, but you are not willing or able to hear the other side of the story. You chalk up my life as inconsequential. Go ahead. When I have finished defending my thesis this semester, I am moving to St. Paul, MN. (Is that definate enough for you?)


I was later told that this was never said. Now I can prove that it was said, but don't know if what was said was true or not.

And, frankly, I could hardly care less.

The only thing I care about is that I was told that this never happened, that I was making assumptions, that I was the one who was wrong. To be fair at the time, I backed off, I didn't press what I was sure I'd heard. I said that I could have been wrong, that I may have misheard.

There it is in black and white.

And it means nothing.

It's truly Pointless Shit.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives