Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Finally...

The Simpsons movie (which I think is called The Simpsons Movie) opens tonight. I won't be seeing it tonight as I have to work. And beore anyone gives me that crap like "a real fan would take the night off from work..." I have a great excuse.

La Guera and son want to see it. La Guera is in Boliva. I thought it would be fun if we all saw it together. I don't think you can find a better excuse than that.

So I'll see it in early August after a Mexican dinner in Colorado. With two people who want to see it nearly as much as i do. Does it get any better than that?

And this film has a rating (this was my favorite trailer because Moe is in it), PG-13, which is good because La Guera's son is 13.

So everyone needs to help me out here:

DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!

I'll see it,but I don't want any of you uncaring people (I cleaned that up some...) ruining it for me! I'll see it. I promise! Just don't ruin it for me.

BOJ
...the things a guy will do for the lower-case "l-word"...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives