Thursday, July 12, 2007

 

Cash Cab Rules!

From The BOJ News Service:

damncute

I'm a cross posting fool!

First things first, I noticed the grammatical error and I know how to fix it, but I just don't want to. So there.

Second, what prompted this post was the kick-ass Discovery Channel show Cash Cab. I watch it almost every day and love the idea of people being on a gameshow without knowing they were going to be or even wanting to be on one.

Yesterday they had a question about the tourist attraction that claimed to have given out millions of glasses of ice water. Being from South Dakota, that was a real easy one for me, but I sometimes think we tend to overestimate the drawing power of a small town drug store. Certainly someone hailing a cab in Manhattan wouldn't know about Wall Drug.

But the player got it right! They referred to it as Wall Drugs, in the plural, but I was pretty amazed.

Good show, watch it. I'm still waiting for the episode in which Ben Bailey runs over a bicycle messenger because he was busy asking his passengers general knowledge questions.

Oh, the lawsuits...

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives