Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Carnivore Sex Off the Menu

From The Press (New Zealand):

No sex, please, you're a carnivore.

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.


Alright, everybody has their own thing. I try to respect the views of others, even if they differ greatly from mine.

One vegan respondent from Christchurch said: "I believe we are what we consume, so I really struggle with bodily fluids, especially sexually."

Another Christchurch vegan said she found non-vegans attractive, but would not want to be physically close to them.

"I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance," she said.


Slick over at Broken Machines was telling me yesterday about grass clippings that got left out and were rained on. The smell was horrific. While I'll agree with the
Vegansexuals
that rotting meat is putrid, I contend that rotting vegetable matter smells no better. Therefore, sex with some who is composed of rotting vegetable matter should be repulsive as well.

Picking partners and relationships based on diet? That's just plain silly.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives