Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Robo-Bitch - In Jail!


mug
I'm not sure I really want to write about this. My general philosophy on Paris Hilton is that if people stop talking about her that she'll just go away.

But I can't pass this up.

Paris Hilton is in jail!!!

Generally I try not to delight in the misfortune of others, but this Paris Hilton, famous for, as near as I can tell, being famous.

Her jail cell is probably nicer than my apartment, she'll more than likely eat betterthan me while in the can. But if I want to go to a movie tonight, or drive a car anywhere, I can. I don't plan to, but I can. I can.

So for a month, the most fundamental thing about my life will be better than some rich bitch's.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
I got a kick out of the story Yahoo posted the day she turned herself in to the jail. Quote from the article:

"I did have a choice to go to a pay jail," Hilton said Sunday, without giving details. "But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

This from the girl who's famous because she's a dumb daughter of a hotel mogul who's not embarrased by displaying how dumb she really is in public. The same girl who's 45 day sentence will be cut in half, and was still put into a separate part of the county jail because of her 'celeb' status. I'm not reveling in her misery - WHAT MISERY? - I'm pissed that she isn't in general population, where she could become someone big black bull-dyke's bitch (that's a video I would pay to see).

Quinn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives