Friday, June 01, 2007

 

Coming Clean

957 Ness
I've been perpetrating the myth for some time now, but finally decided to come clean. As I've become older and more mature, these childish pranks no longer hold the same charm for me. Time to just get it out in the open.

Patient 957 Doesn't Exist!!!

I know, I know, and I feel bad about it, but Patient 957 is just a myth like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster. I made it up in 2004, partly to make myself feel more important, but mostly to meet girls.

The surprising thing is how the public bought into it. People swear they've been to 957 shows, Dorian Michael swears 957 opened for him at the Dahl.

Stop delluding yourselves, nothing ever happend, Patient 957 never existed. It was all just an ellaborate hoax by someone who calls himself "Blind Orange" Julius.

I hear that's not even his real name...

BOJ

Comments:
i can'r believe i fell for it. First santa, then the g-spot...and no P-957. next you'll tell me global warming is real boooo
 
If I think real hard, I can remember stuff, but then it passes.

I can't explain all of the mp3's though...

I'm working on a tour t-shirt, have a friend who does silk screen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives