Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Pointless Shit
The Top 5 Reasons to Work for [Nameless Company]

From the Careers section of [Nameless Company]'s web site. My impressions (which are my own opinion and do not represent the attitude of [Namelss Company], but c'mon) in italics.

  1. Define your own career path
    Kinda vague, don't you think? Sounds like something stupid people say to make themselves sound smart and important.


  2. “Nothing is Impossible” attitude
    "Nothing is Impossible"? Like getting rid of a fucking employee who would come to work drunk? Like implying that someone's perscription drugs might violate the "drug free workplace" policy? Yeah, "Nothing is Impossible."


  3. We are experiencing double digit growth every year
    Geez, and I'm getting paid like shit. But to make up for it I have a really high deductible for really shitty insurance. Maybe we shouldn't be showing double
    ku_[nameless]_klan
    digit growth. Maybe the employees should be treated a little bit better


  4. You get paid to hate the cable company
    So we're encouraged to hate? We're paid to hate? This is a top 5 reason to join this company? When do I get issued my white hood?


  5. Free TV!
    So I work for a self described hate organization, if only I could have something that would somehow make up for that. Free TV? Yeah, that'll do.


BOJ

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives