Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

New Family Member


dj
Here's why I was out of town on my weekend, I had to meet this guy. It was cool to meet him, though he was a little tired and didn't spend too much time awake while I was there.

His name is Gerardo David Beltran Jr. David is his father and grandfather's name, so that doesn't really work, David Jr. and Little David were both a bit of a mouthful, his parents have settled on DJ. Uncle BOJ approves.

You can check out more photos of DJ on his Flickr Site.

I'm not through welcoming new family members either, I have a new neice or nephew coming in November...

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives