Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

This Just In:
"Beer Still Really, Really Good!"

I'm 3 bottles (12oz.) of the homebrewed cream ale and half a bottle (22oz.) of Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout in and I can confirm that I still really like beer.

This is one of those cases that I like the beer that I made a whole lot better than something I bought in a store (on clearance). The cream ale is better than expected, and the closet I brewed it in allowed me to keep the temperature under 60 F. for the entire brewing process. I only hope the bourbon barrel porter is half as good. I have a suspiscion that it will be.

Yours in Zymurgical Bliss,
BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives