Monday, April 02, 2007

 

NCAA Tournament Picks
Women's Final

It occured to me last night that since I'm making my NCAA Tournament picks completely based on which of the teams' mascots would win if they were real and were pitted against each other in combat to the death, that I could make a predicition for the Women's Final that's every bit as valid as my Men's predicition (Florida Gators over Ohio State Buckeyes). So here goes:

  • Tennessee Volunteers vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights - Knights wore armor, be it chain or plate mail. One would think that this would give Rutgers an advantage until one remembers that armor of this type fell out of fashion once firearms became plentiful. The armor a knight wears simply isn't capable of stopping a bullet. Volunteers went into battle in a time when firearms were plentiful. This one's pretty simple actually. I don't know why I didn't start this before now...

    Tennessee


  • Also, coach Pat Summitt of Tennessee dressed like a cheerleader at a Tennessee men's game. The men beat Florida. If Summitt pulls out the cheerleader uniform, this one is over. We all know how I feel about cheerleaders...

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives