Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 

Ben Folds Video Week
Landed

Songs for Silverman is Ben's latest release (not counting the repackaging of his three EP's into an album). While still adventurous musically it marks a return to the basic Piano/Bass/Drums format of BFF. There are numerous standout tracks on this album, but I keep coming back to Landed. Being divorced, I can really relate to a song about making up with your firends after getting out of a relationship with a controlling bitch.



The main reason I picked this video was Ben throwing his stool at the piano when the song is done. How cool is that?

BOJ

Comments:
it's fairly easy to play on the guitar as well....
 
It's even easy enough for me to play.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives