Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

NASCAR!
Yeah, NASCAR!

[Nameless Company] sponsors a NASCAR team and I couldn't be prouder. Yeah! NASCAR! I couldn't be happier. NASCAR, something everyone can enjoy!

You do this kind of thing as a company to bring lots of attention to your company, the [Nameless Company] logo emblazened across the hood and the driver's uniform brings attention to the company. It brings a certain amount of "prestige." It's a marketing tool. It's advertising. [Nameless Company] pays Roush Racing lots of money for Primary Sponsorship, a level of sponsorship that reportedly costs between $12 and $16 million. That's a lot of money, probably a good deal in the end, lots of notice for just $600 to $800 per employee.

So you'd think that Roush Racing would have their Primary Sponsor all over their website. You'd think their'd be some mention of [Nameless Company]. Nope.

I feel cheated. My $600 to $800 didn't pay for mention on the website? I've spent more time looking at Roush Racing's website than I ever have watching a NASCAR race. I want my $600 to $800 back! At the very least I want some mention of [Nameless Company] on the Roush Racing website.

This is as positive as I get today, folks.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives