Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

More Reasons to Be Positve

The cream ale I brewed during lent is in the bottle (bottled while listening to the music of "Kid" Ramos and Sue Foley). I got two 5 litre mini kegs and 22 bottles out of the batch. Four bottles are sitting in the fridge to be enjoyed after I get off work at 1am on Easter morning.

The leftovers (yes, I have leftover beer) will boil the first brats of the season tonight and then be put on the grill. I am so looking forward to that!

Also, it's 65 degrees in Cheyenne, and for the first time in 2007, I am wearing shorts!

Easily the best day of 2007 so far!

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
I miss your leftover beer for brats. I'm stuck either buying a good tasting beer, or boiling them in MGD to get the best taste I can from a cheap domestic mass brewed beer.

I hope you enjoyed those brats man!

Quinn
 
Boxers or briefs?
 
Commando. I haven't worn underwear since Monday...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives