Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

maple
Sue in B&W...
I promise, I'll never do another 3-D photo of Sue on Sue Foley Photo Friday. If I ever run into another one, I'll resist the urge to post it. Worse yet, I still haven't had the chance to see it in glorious 3-D as intended.

I'm such a freakin' loser.

Still, try to enjoy Sue Foley Photo Friday. Better yet, pick up a Sue Foley album and give it a listen. I'd suggest Change, but Ten Days in November and Where the Action Is are awfully good. Really, you can't go wrong with any of them.

She looks really good on all of the covers, too....

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives