Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

RPS Tournament Preview

Exciting action in this past weekend's RPS tournament, but let's look ahead to this weeks action. First, the statistics:
stats1

  • Darin vs. Rashid - He received a first round Bye, so little is known about the game of Darin. Rashid survived an epic first round match-up against the strong team leader, Sean. Rashid is slightly "paper-heavy" but proved to be capable of changing tactics against a strong opponet. Darin is untested.

    BOJ Predicition: Rashid 3-1


  • BOJ vs. BPM - The championship of the "Blogger Division" as the bottom half of the bracket has come to be known. BOJ has shown a true balanced offense. BPM may be tired from lifting boxes and such. I don't expect much of a battle here, even if he is my neighbor.

    BOJ Prediction: BOJ 3-0 Remember, I am BOJ, wager accordingly...


  • It's all so easy if you break things down scientifically... you'll have to excuse me, I saw Nicky Bakay on a Buffalo Sabres telecast this week. America is looking forward to this weeks exciting RPS action.

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives