Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

Pointless Shit

I've been doing Pointless Shit for some time now. I was lazy today, coudn't think of anything good or fun or interesting for Pointless Shit, so I googled "pointless shit," found quite a few links to this very blog. It's weird, but I'm proud of that. You're looking for Pointless Shit and you're directed to The Globex Corporation Newsletter, what's not to be proud of?

I then Googled "pointless shit" and clicked on images. Number one was an image I'd posted on this blog a while back. I didn't give any explanation then, I won't offer one now. I'll just comment that it's fitting, unbelievably fitting, given the week I've had. To find it today makes me smile, pointlessly.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives