Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Just Positive


redland
The tragically named Aaires and I blowing out candles.
There're a lot of great things about my great-nephew, Aaires, but my favorite is his birthday. He's only had one so far, just a couple of days ago, but it's an easy one for his great uncle to remember. It's an easy one for all of us to remember, because they all get to remember two birthdays for the price of one.

Aaires and his great uncle, BOJ, have the same birthday.

Born just a couple of years apart.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments:
Happy Birthday BOJ, and your little great nephew too.

Mine's a week from today and I won't have the pleasure of sharing that day with a wee relative. :-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives