Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

I'm Here!
I Like Beer!
Get Used To It!

I probably noticed it when I was in my pre-teen years. I'd get weird feelings when I saw certain picutres or when I found myself in certain situations. I resisted my feelings though, I mean, what would my friends have thought? High School was tough for me, but I was able to resist the temptations in my life with but a few exceptions, those I kept secret, not only for my own sake, but for the other people involved.

I went away to college, away from my friends, only one person from my high school class attending the same University. I finally decided to embrace my lifestyle, not to hide it, to be open about it. Maybe I was a bit more flamboyant than I should have been, but at 18 for the first time, I felt free. And today I can shout it out proudly:

I AM A HETERO-SEXUAL MAN!!!

When I look back on my life, I should have known it all along. I've always enjoyed wearing men's underwear, enjoyed looking at naughty photos of naked women. In my idle moments, my thoughts would generally turn to naked women doing.... stuff that just didn't seem all that natural. I'm here to tell you that they still do.

I like to think I hide it well. I'm rarely seen in public with women. If I am, I try to treat them as friends or as I would any other co-worker. And though I can see society changing, I can see the attitudes toward men and women together becoming more relaxed. I applaud that. The world is changing, it's becoming more accepting. I'm still going to keep it low key.

I'm a hetero-sexual male, I try not to flaunt my lifestyle. I rarely act out on my urges in public. I don't discuss my lifestyle often. I don't hide it either, it's who I am, but my sexuality is my business. Ask me, though, and I'll tell you, I am a hetero-sexual man.

BOJ

Comments:
You pig!! And you were my roommate? I let you tend to Chonger?? My god! How have you corruputed him! I think he needs therapy now, dammit!

Quinn

(of course, I am kidding... I'm a big perv at heart).
 
I am so sick of closed minded people who don't think a hetero-sexual man should have custody of a cat.

As a straight man, I have rights, damn it, the same rights as anyone else. If I can prove that I can provide a good and loving home to a feline american, then I should be able to take care of one. Does my sexual preference make me less of a citizen? Do I have fewer rights because I have sex with women?

I love this country and the people in it, but sometimes it can be so unfair...
 
I'm so shocked. As your fake girlfriend, I was always a little suspect of your culinary knowledge and fondness for showtunes. I thought all the beer and farting and obsession with cheerleaders was your denial talking.
 
"De'nial" ain't just another river in Egypt, my friend.

I guess the real question is, does me having custody of 3 cats mask my heterosexuality enough for me to remain in that closet the rest of my life? I'm not ready to come out like that yet, I still live in Long Beach you know.

Quinn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives