Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Top Music for January

Well, not all of January, just the past week. I'll try to update this every month and I'll put it on the sidebar as well.

Top Artists


  1. Abby Someone

  2. Ben Folds

  3. Slappy is Jebus

  4. Barenaked Ladies

  5. Ben Folds Five

  6. Danny Barnes

  7. Sue Foley

  8. Willy Grigg

  9. James Harman

  10. Warren Zevon


Top Songs


  1. Diamond - Abby Someone

  2. Fall Down (Crappy Radio Mix) - Abby Someone

  3. If The Shoe Fits (Wear It) - James Harman Band

  4. Got My Mojo Workin' w/Who Do You Love - Slappy is Jebus

  5. All in One - Willy Grigg

  6. Falling Fast - Willy Grigg

  7. Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies

  8. Trusted - Ben Folds

  9. I Want Candy - MC Chris

  10. Straw Hat and Old Dirty Hank - Barenaked Ladies



Rankings based on number of plays. Your mileage may vary.

BOJ

Comments:


Stop by my blog post: cordyceps
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives