Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

texas
"Texas Pink Paisley?"
Geez, it's after 10am on a Friday and I haven't posted for Sue Foley Photo Friday yet? What the hell is wrong with me?

I have no idea where this photo is from. Sue doesn't have an album called Texas Pink Paisley as far as I know. It's obviously from early in her career, she's quite young in the photo and her first notice as an artist was when she was playing out of Austin, TX. I'm guessing that it's from a magazine article.

I'm not going to lie to you, she was a strikng young woman, but I like the way she looks today a lot better than when she was in her twenties. She's a better musician now, too, and a much better songwriter.

So enjoy this nostalgic Sue Foley Photo Friday. I'll try to post in a more timely fashion next week.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives