Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Orlando Man Sues Club Over Quality Of Women

From some Orlando TV station's website:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but an Orlando man who said he was promised beauty was instead given a beast of a situation.

Kurt Spath, 36, of Orlando, is suing the The Events and Adventures Club, claiming that the women he met were not up to his standards.

Spath, an insurance adjuster who enjoys cooking and outdoor activities, told Local 6 News that he paid more than $1,000 to join the group, which promised to set him up with sophisticated, professional women.

Spath said the women he met through the group were far from that description, so he's suing to get a refund of his membership fee.

"Is it safe to say you think you are better than everybody in this group?" Local 6 News reporter Jessica Sanchez asked Spath.

"No, that's relative. I wouldn't say I'm better than anybody there," Spath said. "I'd say I'm different. These people are not what I was looking for and not what I was promised."

The singles' group did not return any phone calls from Local 6 News.


Video of the news story too!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives