Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

A New List

From time to time, I do lists on this blog. A couple of times I've let folks I know get in on the act, letting them submit their own lists. It's a lot of fun, and something I'd like to do more of.

So I started thinking about the next list tonight at work. We discussed it a little bit, but I still haven't decided what to go with for the next list. That's where you come in. You've done a good job of voting on the best Songwriter's list (Jason? What's up with that?), so I thought I'd let you get into the act on the choice.

Vote for your choice of the next list on the Globex Corporation Newsletter. You can vote, as usual, in the sidebar. If I like the results, I may use it for our next list!

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives