Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Fake Gambling?

With no football this weekend, I'm going to play the bookie this week.

My current work schedule is ten hour days working from Friday through Monday. This gives me 3 days off every week, 3 days in the middle of the week when all of those folks who try to make themselves look important by sending just plain silly amounts of email are working. This is not to say that all email I receive at work is pointless, but, well, I don't know how to end that sentence.

So here's the deal, make your guess. How many emails will I have in my inbox at work when I get around to checking it tomorrow? My guess is 177. Winners may negotiate some sort of prize out of me, prize value not to exceed $400 of fake money.

Again, I guess 177.

Price is Right rules apply, winner will be determined by closest to actual number of emails without going over.

BOJ

Comments:
I'll go 191.....T
 
I say 156!!
Although if P.I.R. rules apply I really should say "One dollar Bob"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives