Monday, January 08, 2007

 

DHMO: Doing Your Part

I know of no better way to get real action done then by signing a petition, or, better yet, an internet petition. What better way to let those in power know that you're upset about something?

I thought of doing that myself, but rather than be responsible for confussion on this issue, I looked for existing petitions that you, the fine readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter can sign to let the Man know that you're fed up with the poliferation of this insidious chemical compound.

So I found one HERE that you can sign. First of all, I must say that I'm absolutely disgusted that so few people have signed. It takes just a minute of your time, but it can do so much good. To avoid yet more confussion, I would urge those international readers of The Globex Corporation Newsletter not to sign as this is a petition intended to ban DHMO in the United State.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives