Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Broken Machines

I was just over at Broken Machines, the blog brought to you by Slick, a frequent contributor to The Globex Corporation Newsletter.

I'd seen the following before, but I always liked it and thought I should just steal it and post it here:

Phrases to Abolish




  • You the man!

  • You do the math

  • Win win situation

  • My bad

  • Been there, done that

  • Not a happy camper

  • No brainer

  • Bang for the buck

  • Sounds like a plan

  • You snooze you lose

  • Git r done

  • Are we/you having fun yet?

  • Think outside the box

  • I’m all about _________

  • Bad hair day

  • _________ has issues


  • OK, I didn't steal them all, head over to Broken Machines to see the really good ones.

    BOJ

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives