Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Gun Shy on the MBW

This will lack the intensity of my regular MBW posts, but I'm a little guy shy after last week's effort. Wrote an MBW previous to this one. Didn't even use my own words, it was just a dictionary definition and the lyrics from a Ben Folds song. But then I decided I couldn't post that and it sits in the drafts section of this blog, waiting for me to delete it.

I've written a lot of stuff this week that I couldn't show to anyone. Emails, songs, blog posts, stuff that no one will ever see. I could stop blogging but I couldn't stop writing. Could never stop writing, could never stop being an ass. I guess not enough of an ass to say the things I really want to say. Or maybe just a coward.

AN ASS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives