Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Fake Gambling Results Week 14

My shitty personal life aside, all of the games that we pretended to wager on are done. Let's see ohow we did:

  • Baltimore 20 at Kansas City 10 UNDER (36) +$100

  • Minnesota 30 at Detroit (-1.5) 20 -$100

  • Indianapolis (-1) 44 at Jacksonville 17 -$100

  • Philadelphia (-1) 21 at Washington 19 +$100


  • Week 14 Against the Spread: 1-2
    Week 14 Over/Unders: 1-0

    BOJ Season Against the Spread: 26-22-1
    BOJ Season Over/Unders: 8-6-1
    BOJ Balance for Week 14: $0
    BOJ Total Amount Remaining: $1600


    The Ravens D comes through for me for the second week in a row. If I weren't making fake money off of this, it would really make me mad.

    I knew a farovred Lions team had to be some sort of mirage. Why did I take them again?

    If I would just stick with my whole "bet against the Colts no matter what the spread" thing I'd be richer. I didn't. The Jags, I thougth they were done.

    The 'Skins made a game of it, but the Eagles can smell the playoffs. I like them, no quit in them.

    On to Jason:


  • Denver (+7.5) 20 at San Diego 28 -$250



  • Week 14 Against the Spread: 0-1
    Week 14 Over/Unders: 0-0

    Jason Season Against the Spread: 12-21-3
    Jason Season Over/Unders: 8-12-1
    Jason Balance for Week 14: -$250
    Jason Total Amount Remaining: -$112.50


    I'll be keeping an eye on Jason for our fake bookies. He's over $100 down, they usually don't do anything about that. I'm sure they'll let it carry over, not pressure him, give him the chance to dig himself out of his whole. Or dig himself in deeper. Don't mess around Jason, these guys are animals. I have the virtual broken fingers to prove it. They eventually go their money. Bastards.

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives