Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

End of the Regular Season Fake Gambling Extravaganza!

OK, not so much an extravaganza as very average picks that I made when I can't sleep. I should really be in bed instead of making bad football picks, but the fake gambling gods work in mysterious ways:

  • Green Bay (+4) at Chicago - $100

  • Cleveland at Houston (-5) (Stations Line) - $200

  • Cleveland at Houston OVER (37.5) (Stations Line) - $100

  • Carolina at New Orleans (+2) - $200



  • BOJ's Week 17 Stake: $1600
    BOJ's Week 17 Wagered: $600


    Once again, I have no idea what I'm doing.....

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives