Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

BOJ is Time Magazine's Person of the Year

personofyearl
I Finally Got It!!!
I saw an old cartoon years ago where a man was sitting dejectedly in his chair holding a copy of Time magazine. His wife looks at him and says, "Well, maybe if you get out of the house more, you can be Time's Man of the Year next year....."

Folks, I probably got out of the house less than I ever had in my life. Still, I'm Time's Person of the Year. So are you. It's great, but somehow I feel ripped off. Then again, when I'm named Time's Person of the Year in 2010 for that great relationship song that I write that will teach us all how to love again or some other bullshit, then I can say I was Time's Person of the Year twice.

One down, one to go.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives