Monday, December 25, 2006

 

Back in the RC

The trip was good yesterday. Weather out of Cheyenne and I drove in worse conditions than I expected. Their was a lot of blowing snow during the first part of the trip, we had lots of snow in the area. There was also a little bit of snow coming out of the sky. At a small town by the name of Meriden (really just a wide spot in the road with a Post Office) I had lost enough elevation for the snow to turn to liquid, a few miles north of there I got out from under the weather completely.

By the time I got to Lusk there was no snow on the ground, the rest of the trip warm and dry. The weather is nice here. Considering the snow in Cheyenne last week, I'm quite happy to report that I did not have a white Christmas.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives