Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Why I Should Be Working For The Onion

BC
C-SPAN Releases Too Hot For C-SPAN! Video
This will qualify for Positive Tuesday maybe?

I do the graphic political humor thing over at BOJ News Service, but I'm so obviously an amateur. This is what I aspire to, though. The Onion simply kicks ass. In fact go there now. Don't even bother to come back. You'd just be wasting your time. In fact don't check out BOJ News Service, even a bigger waste of time.

It's my dream job, people. I'd love to kick TV to the curb, move to Milwaukee and make goofy graphics for The Onion. Even if that meant actually living in Wisconsin. We all have to make sacrafices, am I right?

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives