Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

An Injection First!

charlistuck
Seems like Jason's trying to get me in trouble again..... These are so much fun to do!

It's a banner evening at the BOJ-Dome. The injections have been going on for two weeks now and I'm through the first course of medication. I double the dose on Sunday.

I've given myself 7 injections now. To avoid any problems with injecting myself in the same place too many times, I move the injection sites with each injection. The first two were in the thighs, the next two in the abdomen, the last two were in the arms. That's six. Now we move on to the fun. Injections 7 & 8 go in the ass.

So I gave myself my first injection in the ass about 20 minutes ago. Pretty cool as it turns out, though akward enough to do. It's also kind of hard to see what you're doing.

I get it in the ass again on Sunday, and that's the only time in my life I've ever said that. Rest assured, I will not refer to it like that ever again. I'll say something like "my next injection of Betaseron will be in my right lower posterior." That sound so much more medical and so much less homo-erotic.

And that's pretty much what I'm going for here.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives