Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Fake Gambling Week 11.1
The CFL Edition

GreuCup
BC Lions- Feel The Magic!
I'm adding a late game here, but I'm going north of the border for this one.

Anyone who knows me knows I live and die by my British Columbia Lions. I know I talk a lot about the Denver Broncos, but who are we kidding? For me, it's all about the BC Lions. I love the BC Lions! I can't help myself!

I try to avoid betting on favorite teams, but the Lions are locks, mortal locks to win this year's Grey Cup. And I don't mind giving up seven and a half points to Montreal either. Pffft! Montreal. What do they know about football in Quebec?

So in addition to my previous picks:

  • Indianapolis at Dallas (Pick 'em) (Stations Line) - $50

  • Indianapolis at Dallas OVER (49) - $50

  • Minnesota at Miami (+3.5) - $100

  • Detroit (+2) at Arizona (Stations Line) - $50


  • I'm adding the follwoing game:

  • BC Lions (-7.5) vs. Montreal Alouettes - $87.28 Canadian ($100 US)



  • BOJ's Week 11 Stake: $1150
    BOJ's Week 11 Wagered: $350


    Jason didn't have the cobbles to pick the Grey Cup. Then again, I don't think he's the compulsive fake gamber that I am.....

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives