Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

Fake Gambling Week 11

After the beating put on me last week, I found it really hard to muster up the courage to even look at the lines the week, let alone risk any of my hard earned fake money. Still, I'm ahead for the year (barely) so that must make me some kind of expert, right. So on to the picks:

  • Indianapolis at Dallas (Pick 'em) (Stations Line) - $50

  • Indianapolis at Dallas OVER (49) - $50

  • Minnesota at Miami (+3.5) - $100

  • Detroit (+2) at Arizona (Stations Line) - $50



  • BOJ's Week 11 Stake: $1150
    BOJ's Week 11 Wagered: $250



    Since picking against Indy last week was the only game I won, I do the same thing again this week. Actually, the Colts have to lose sometime, they've deserved to win every game they've won, but this team is flawed. They can't run the ball and they don't play much defense. Parcells' genius seems to be fading, but he should figure out a way to beat the Colts. And hopefully score a lot of points in doing so.

    Early in the season, I swore off the Dolphins. They were my pick to breakout and win the AFC East but they broke my heart. Now they pull off two wins in a row. Am I back on the bandwagon? No, but the Vi-queens are fading.

    The Cards are just spinning their wheels at this point. Denny Green will be gone at the end of the year and his players have given up on him. So how is this team favored? It seems like when I ask questions like that it ends up biting me in the ass. Detroit seems close. I'll take them over the Cards any day.

    On to Jason's picks:


  • Inidanapolis (-1.5) at Dallas - $100

  • New York Giants (+3.5) at Jacksonville - $50

  • San Diego at Denver OVER (42) - $50



  • Jason's Week 11 Stake: $300
    Jason's Week 11 Wagered: $200



    Running awfully short on funds there. I see Jason has the Colts over Dallas. I considered it, but, well, I've already discussed this.

    I also can't see how the Giants, banged up as they are, can be a 'dog to J'ville.

    While Denver's defense is playing exceptionally, it's hard not to take the over considering the points San Diego put up last week against the Bengals. They've got the best player in the NFL and a good young QB. I think Denver will win this one, but it won't be the classic Broncos 17-7 win.

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives