Monday, November 20, 2006

 

DHMO Update - FDA Practically Admits the Dangers of DHMO

boobies!
What was I talking about again? I can't remember.....
In 1992, the FDA deemed that silicone breast implants were too dangerous for use on women for purely cosmetic reasons. Instead, saline implants were to be used.

Saline implants, of course, are loaded with DHMO. And while I can't think of a much more noble use for such a deadly chemical compound, it seems that the FDA has reversed their actions and are once again allowing silicone breast implants.

Why the change? Could it be that the FDA, a government agency, realized the dangers of DHMO? Perhaps this change in policy comes from some brave bureaucrat, concerned about the thousands of insecure women who have this dangerous but necessary procedure every year?

I'm no fool. I realize that both silicone breast implants and saline breast implants contain DHMO. The big old fake ones are dangerous no matter how you look at them. No matter how long you look at them, even though you know you shouldn't, but sheesh, I mean, look at them! They're huge and she's got 'em right out there, they're practically on display. I mean if she didn't want me to look at 'em.....

What was I saying?

Something about DHMO being bad. It is. Ban it.

Thanks for listening. See you next week.



dhmobanner



BOJ

Comments:
Would those (in the photo) be of the saline or silicone variety, BOJ? How frightened and/or distracted should we be? Don't natural ones also contain DHMO? OMG!! I have them, too! It's not safe anywhere!
 
And there's DHMO in my urine. Also, sometimes (not all of the time) there's DHMO in my shower.

As far as the implants, and I can write about them here because the photo isn't on this page, but I remember them, they were so perky and pushing so nicely against that blue top. Just makes you want to do the motorboat, you know where you take your face and.....

Um, I can't tell if they're saline or silicone, or even real for that matter. I believe this will take up most of my time for the next couple of days.....
 
Yeah, look at those thangs, just doing their best to escape their confines, longing to be out in the light of day. And there you are, wishing you could set them free, all filthy with their DHMO contamination! Is this your dirty little global domination plan? Boobs and DHMO?
 
Did you notice that I didn't make any 34B jokes. Aren't I mature?

There was no need to bring Hall of Fame Running Back Walter Payton, #34 for the Bears, into this.

Yep, old 34B. The greatest of all time.....
 
Maturity points noted.

How you managed to go from a bra size to a football metaphor is almost admirable.

You should be so lucky to have regular access to some 34B's! Particularly if they're perky. There is no shame in telling people that your fake girlfriend is a perky 34B. It's weird, yes, to offer such information, but not shameful.
 
I'll assume fake girlfirend, real breasts.

I should be so luck to have regular (or even irregular) access to a pair of 34B's.

Who knows, things change, people travel back across time zones.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives