Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

french
Another Good One!
Sue Foley Photo Friday Forever!

Still the happiest day of my blog week, it's my pledge to you, faithful readers of the Globex Corporation Newsletter that Sue Foley will always have a place on this blog. She's got a guarenteed one on Fridays, but I reserve the right to write about her any day of the week. Maybe I'll do a full blown review of Change (which I'm listening to right now) or New Used Car. If I ever see her again, there will be a long post in which I will undoubtedly sound like a middle school girl discussing her first "crush." That's assuming that I don't sound like that already anyway.

BOJ

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives