Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Separated at Birth?

miller
Dennis Miller
tortella
John Tortella
....or just a kooky coincidence. I get to (read "have to") watch lots of NHL Hockey at work. I've never watched much hocky in my life up to this point, so maybe this is old news to seasoned NHL fans (the ones remaining after their most recent work stoppage). But I watched my first Tampa Bay Lightning game last season (yeah, I know, who knew they played hockey in Florida?) and I was stunned, stunned I tell you when I saw the first shot of the Lightning's head coach. Wow!

I can no longer watch a Tampa Bay NHL game because shit like the following goes through my head, in Dennis Miller's voice:

...I mean, I don't want to get off on a rant here... but the fucking Bruin's power play is oddlly reminiscent of the Athenians' counter-attack at the Battle of Thermopalye.... ah, fuck it, who wants pie?


No, no, that's all. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Go on with your day. Sorry to have bothered you.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives