Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Geez, I Suck at Fake Gambling

I only picked early games this week. I lost two of them. Even though I won the other, I'm still down for the week, down for the third consecutive week.

  • Tampa Bay (+9) 3 at New York Giants 17 (MGM Mirage Line) -$100

  • Arizona 14 at Green Bay 31 (-3.5) (Stations Line) +$100

  • Baltimore 35 at New Orleans (-2.5) 22 -$100


  • Week 8 Against the Spread: 1-2
    Week 8 Over/Unders: 0-0

    BOJ Season Against the Spread: 12-12-1
    BOJ Season Over/Unders: 5-2
    BOJ Balance for Week 6: -$100
    BOJ Total Amount Remaining: +$1150


    Aggresive Jason is up in the early games and has the Jets (+1.5) over the Browns in a late game. Could be a nice week for Jason, but luckily for me anyway, he can't catch me for the season even if he wins the late game. Then again, he probably shouldn't be able to since I had a five week headstart on him. Updates to follow...

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives