Monday, October 23, 2006

 

DHMO Update - It Just Keeps Getting Worse

PISS ON DHMO
I liked this graphic so much,
I decided to use it again.
Last Monday I woke up and found that there was DHMO in my urine. I was schocked. I was scared. And when I thought about all of the effort I've spent fighting the global DHMO scourge, I realized the real meaning of irony (unless I'm using the term irony inocrrectly, in which case, I haven't learned anything....).

I don't want to go into too much detail here, but I did check with the doctor. We did some tests. It appears that my DHMO problem is much greater than I'd been expecting. It appears that DHMO has found its way into every part of my body. It's in my muscle and tissues, it's in my skin, it's even in my brain.

What does all of this mean? It means that I'll have to increase my efforts to wipe out the global DHMO scourge. I know it's an uphill battle, I'll have to fight big business and world governments, all of whom use DHMO in one fashion or another.

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!!! I will not rest until all DHMO is erradicated from our planet. I will acheive this by any means nescessary.

I'll see you on the news.....


dhmobanner


BOJ

Comments:
I'm pretty sure this is satire, not irony.
 
Isn't a Satire one of those goat-legged creatures?
 
Yeah, generally surrounded by adoring, scantily-clad nymphos.
 
I wish I was a Satire.

I could get one of those scantily-clad nymphos to do my irony for me. I hate irony, the iron gets all hot and stuff and sometimes I scorch a perfectly good shirt.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives