Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

headlights
Nice!
I know it's a little bit on the small side, but this week's Sue Foley Photo Friday offering is a real nice photo of the young lady playing the hell out of her guitar.

I know what some of you are thinking: "BOJ, the photo is in black & white. How can you tell if she's a redhead?" True, that is one of this photo's failings. On the other hand, a fine lookin' woman is a fine lookin' woman, hair color don't really matter. Except when Sue went blonde for the Love Comin' Down album, that was just a travesty, and yet she was still quite arousing to me. I'll have to find the cover and use it on Sue Foley Photo Friday sometime in the future. Until then, enjoy this fine B&W offering.

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives