Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

headlights
Another case of ugly pants?
Sue Foley Photo Friday, the happiest place on the net! Happy for me, anyway. I got this photo from a french site. Fine photos of Sue need no translation, and this is a good one.

I'm about a week away from the delivery of my Sue Foley: Live in Europe DVD. I even bought a new DVD player to watch it on. A small crimp in my plans, I'm heading back to the RC for a three day weekend, attending a party for the second birthday of my great nephew (photos of the guy available here), Julian. I don't want to miss this as he seems pretty aware of what's going on. If that means I don't get to watch my new DVD for a couple of days, well, that's the way it goes. I'd watch it with the family, but, well, I doubt that they'd get it, and I will have the sound pretty loud when I listen to it here.

The neighbors have been notified.

BOJ

Comments:
I must say that I prefer animal prints in small doses. Maybe a scarf or handbag, an accessory rather than a major piece of clothing. On the other hand, Sue seems to possess enough style and flair to wear whatever she wants. Even questionable pants.
 
She generally accessorizes with a guitar, pink and paisley. It may not be the most stylish thing she can wear, then again, she ain't just wearing it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives