Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Sue Foley Photo Friday

headlights
The most photogenic blues guitarist of all time!
See, I told you I never miss Sue Foley Photo Friday!!! Another nice photo of my favorite blues guitarist, I'm assuming it's from the promotion for Sue's New Used Car album, but the site I got it from didn't have any details. A great photo, though, whatever the reason it was taken. I almost posted one of Sue in the pants that T1G made fun of, as it was in black and white, making the color scheme look much less hideous, but opted for this one instead. And may I point out, that even in such unattractive garb, Sue still looks great!

BOJ

Comments:
Nice headlights.
 
I wasn't going for a cheap boobie joke (this is the future Mrs. BOJ, after all), but I admit that it is there and acknowledge the humor in it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives