Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Statistical Analysis

daygraph
Completely unscientific analysis shows that readers of
this blog don't enjoy Sue Foley Photo Friday as much
as I do. It's still not going anywhere.....
I know it's not appropriate to start a post with an insult to the general readership, but are you people insane? What the HELL is wrong with you. Just over 14 of you seem to be sane and enjoy checking into Sue Foley Photo Friday. Statistical analysis be damned, Sue Foley Photo Friday stays. Even if I start getting angry comments, it stays. Unless the lovely Ms. Foley herself contacts me and asks me to stop, Sue Foley Photo Friday stays.

Other tidbits, you seem to be concerned about safety from DHMO which is encouraging. And you seem to like this blog better when I'm positive rather than when I'm bitching. You even like Pointless Shit better than when I'm bitching. I always thought that bitching was my strong blogging suit. Live and learn.

I realize that the sample is ridiculously small and that I dropped the features for a while in there, but it's a good place to start. Analysis will continue, but I'll do whatever the hell I want when all is said and done.....

BOJ

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives