Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Remember, This is Not a Gambling Site

Let's imagine that I had $1,000 dollars to bet on NFL football. Let's imagine I could bet any or all of it on as many NFL games as I wanted on any given week. I don't have to bet it all and the amount left over carries over from week to week.

I'll be using the pointspreads found at Vegas.com. I will be using the Caesar's-Hilton line primarily, but, being a good shopper, I reserve the right to use any of the lines listed at Vegas.com.

For simplicity's sake, I won't be figuring the juice, if I win any given game, I double the money wagered, if I lose, I lose it all. Additionally, I won't be betting parlays or doyles, just straight bets. I will occasionally bet over/unders, but nothing intrigues me on that this week.

Those are my rules, here come this week's wagers (predicted winners in BOLD):

  • New York Jets at TENNESSEE (-3) - $100

  • CINCINNATI (+1.5) at Kansas City - $100

  • SAN DIEGO (-3) at Oakland - $300


  • Total amount wagered: $500
    Total amount remaining: $500

    Wish me luck, I'll need it, I've never done that well with the sports betting.

    BOJ

    Comments:
    ;-)





    Hi Blog mate!!

    I hope you don't mind me blogging anonymously like this. I thought the blog was really cool. I am also into online gambling history.

    I found another interesting website blog at http://gamblingwebsites.blogspot.com. I am constantly looking for ways of making extra money online and think that online gambling could be a way of doing that.

    Cheers for now and keep up the good work!

    Try linkreferral.com - free website traffic generating and promotion program
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives