Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Look at Me, I'm a Cowboy!

Look at Me, I'm a Cowboy!
Howdy, Pardner!
Does anybody remember the old Far Side cartoon where two buzzards are trying on the clothes of a cowboy's corpse out in the desert? One buzzard, wearing the hat, says to the other, "Look at me, I'm a Cowboy! Howdy!" I'm sure Julian doesn't because he wasn't alive when Gary Larson was still doing The Far Side cartoons, but I got this picture in the mail the other day, and I couldn't help but think about it.

It all comes back to the Far Side, I know. Best comic ever!

BOJ

Comments:
Okay, The Far Side wins for single panel. Bloom County for multiple. Esp the debut of Opus, when he uttered the profound statement, "...pear pimples for hairy fishnuts!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Bert Convey
Principle
Friends' Blogs
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm not telling you anything...

archives