Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Could it Be?!?
That's Right Folks!
A Plethora of Fake Gambling!

I'll admit I wussed out and played way too cautiously last week. In keeping with my general pattern in life, this week I over-compensate and get way too aggressive. Six picks for your enjoyment, fakely wagering over half of my imaginary bank roll. Did I get aggressive at the right time, or will this move turn out like similar moves in my everyday life? Tune in on Monday (maybe Sunday night, I didn't pick the MNF game) to find out the answer to this an many other questions regarding the pretend gambling practices and personal life of one BOJ.

Same BOJ time....
Same BOJ channel.....

Predicted winners in BOLD:


  • Minnesota at Buffalo (Pick 'em) (MGM/Mirage line) - $100

  • Minnesota at Buffalo OVER (34.5) - $100

  • New Orleans at Carolina (-7) (MGM/Mirage line) - $200

  • Miami (-3.5) at Houston (MGM>Mirage line) - $100

  • Cleveland (-3) at Oakland - $300

  • Cleveland at Oakland OVER (33.5) (Stations line) - $100


  • Week 4 Stake: $1600
    Week 4 Wagered: $900
    Total Amount Remaining: $700

    Buffalo is playing a lot better than I expected, so is Minnesota but they dropped a heartbreaker to the Bears last week. The Saints are comming off of a highly emotial win on Monday night. They're not as good as the look and Carolina is just starting to put it together. I like to think that Miami is putting it all together as well, and I've put my fake money where my mouth is a couple of times now, if they don't come through this time, I'm done with them. I've been advised to take whoever is playing Oakland regardless of the spread. Not taking that advice has cost me faux cash, so, before the bookies catch up with this practice, I'll take the Browns this week. Taking the over is not intended to show my confidence in Cleveland's offense. I just don't see how Oakland's D (which is decidedly not Tenacious) can hold anyone under 4 or 5 touchdowns.

    Remember, this is NOT a gambling site.

    BOJ

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    The Bert Convey
    Principle
    Friends' Blogs
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: United States

    I'm not telling you anything...

    archives